Our Vision & Mission
To be a world class hotel chain offering value added bush and beach experiences.
To provide world-class hotel and lodge services resulting in long-term satisfaction of our stakeholders.
- Promotion of tourism
- Marketing its properties to the tourists
- Manage hotels and lodges
- Wildlife and environmental conservation
- Establishing any tourism related business
These are standards of ethical behaviour or fundamental beliefs that shape an organisation’s culture. They describe the values and standards governing the operations of the organisation and its relationship with the society, customers, suppliers, employees, community and other stakeholders. In its endeavour to execute its mandate, KSLH will be guided by the following core values:
- Transparency, accountability and Integrity
- Service excellence
- Competence, discipline and team work
- Innovation, dynamism and creativity in planning and introducing new products, services, processes and practices
- Social responsibility
- World-class benchmarking standards and selflessness
- Dedication and commitment.
Core Functions of KSLH
- Marketing and Promotion. Ensures promotion of KSLH services in both domestic and international markets.
- Regulation and Monitoring. Includes setting standards for its various units to attract and retain high value clients.
- Product Development and Diversification. Ensures development of market focused products and services that appeal to top-end tourists and business travellers.
- Manpower Training and Development. Responsible for training of manpower and setting of standards to enable provision of premium customer focused services.
- Liaison. Liaises with Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife, Tour Operators and Travel Agents for the provision of high class hospitality
- Resource Mobilisation. Responsible for seeking for finances from internal and external sources in consultation with Treasury for the approval of the budget.
- Service. Provide world class hotel and lodge services through well trained customer focused staff, modern facilities equipped with modern hospitality infrastructure.
- Profitability. Identify, anticipate and satisfy customer requirements profitably.